Are you an expert Tax Accountant looking to move to a firm who recognise how rare your knowledge is? My client will do just that. They will also support you while you develop your career further.
The role itself -
You will provide a tax compliance service to a broad portfolio of clients and assist with advisory and consultancy services.
* Significant experience in compliance work gained in a mixed tax or personal tax environment
* Some advisory or consultancy experience desirable
* Previous exposure to managing or mentoring junior staff members
* Strong relationship building and customer service skills
The ideal candidate:
* Will be AAT or ATT qualified (this is not essential QBE's will be considered).
* Will have extensive Tax knowledge
* Be committed, friendly and approachable
What's in it for you?
* Generous salary
* Flexible benefits package to suit your needs
* Rising holiday allowance for loyal staff
My client is keen to receive applications from candidates who have recent experience in a similar tax focused role. This role does not necessarily require applicants to be qualified, however they will be required to have substantial accountancy practice experience specifically within personal tax.
To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting reference CK4397.
Trial Balance Consulting are proud to be one of the only Southwest of England and South Wales based accountancy recruitment consultancies to employ an expert team specialising purely in recruitment for accountancy practices.