AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Senior for a well-established firms North London office.
Your new role will mostly be within personal, with some crossover into Corporate tax. The role will be compliance based, however as you progress there will be opportunity to move into a more advisory role. Full study support is available for tax professional qualifications.
Personal Tax Semi-Senior responsibilities
- General compliance work;
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Preparation of annual P11D forms
- Dealing/assisting with HM Revenue & Customs’ enquiries;
- Dealing/assisting with clients enquiries;
- Assisting with advisory projects.
Personal Tax Senior requirements
- ATT fully / part qualified or equivalent experience;
- Experience within VAT, Personal Tax, Corporate Tax, Inheritance Tax Trusts and Estates;
- Minimum 18 months practical personal tax experience, including technical experience relating to non-domicile and international tax matters;
- A positive and committed approach to work that is extended to clients, colleagues and external stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High organisation skills with the ability to plan and prioritise tasks.
For further information on this Tax Senior role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'