We are currently working alongside a top 10 firm of chartered accountants, based in Cambridge, who are actively seeking a Personal Tax Senior.
Our client is keen to secure a keen and ambitious tax professional, who will help organise, run and develop a Personal Tax Compliance portfolio. With this, you will receive all the support you would need to progress with your career to a Manager level and beyond, with ample opportunities to deliver on your career goals.
Personal Tax Senior Duties:
- Requesting tax return information from clients. Working through said information and assessing the tax impact
- Reviewing information received and delegating more straightforward tax return cases and, where applicable, accounts preparation work
- Reviewing returns produced by junior staff and dealing with any outstanding points
- Preparing and generating tax returns for more complex compliance cases
- Preparing client correspondence, detailing liabilities and any tax saving opportunities
- Sending correspondence and tax return to client for signature; logging information sent and submitting to HMRC. Liaising with HMRC on clients’ behalf
- Assisting on tax consultancy, research projects and HMRC enquiries as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- ATT qualified. Keen to study CTA or already studying/qualified.
- Solid understanding of and experience in personal tax, particularly self-assessment, self-employment, rental income and capital gains
- Good written and oral communication to communicate complex matters to clients and staff
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Personal Tax Senior - Cambridge
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'