A well-established accountancy practice is seeking an enthusiastic and personable Personal Tax Senior to join their current dynamic team. The suitable candidate will be responsible for their own portfolio of clients affording them a great degree of autonomy in return.
- Manage own portfolio of a range of clients
- Manage all aspects of compliance, primarily complex tax returns and assisting with planning projects
- PAYE & benefits; share option schemes; residential & commercial property lettings
- Dividend/Interest income from private company shares & listed investments
- CGT on disposal of property, equities, private company shares & interests in trading companies
- General UK personal tax issues arising with non-resident clients
- General understanding with regards to trusts
- General understanding with regards to IHT matters
- Will be ACA/ATT and newly or newly qualified CTA
- Confident dealing with UK resident, non-resident and non-domiciled individuals
- Knowledge of partnerships, trusts and landed estates is desirable
The firm offer a competitive salary as well as a clear pathway to progression laid before you.
To apply, please email your CV to or contact Laura on .
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'