Rutherford Briant Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Senior to join a Leading firm with over 10 offices across the Region.
This is a newly created position following a large increase in workload within their Ely Office and the role will be responsible for the development of the team and client base.
Typical Duties include:
- Managing the personal tax compliance issues of the firm's clients
- Providing technical advice to clients on a broad range of issues, focusing on income tax, capital gains and inheritance tax planning
- Involvement with a mixed variety of tax projects
- Building and developing client relationships
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines
- Promoting the development of the practice
For more information on the opportunity, please call Sam Wilson at Rutherford Briant.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy and HR Recruitment Specialists in East Anglia.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'