Personal Tax Senior - SUPERB ROLE
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a renowned and fast-growing Top90 Accountancy Practice who are looking to strengthen their Personal Tax team and recruit a Tax Senior. The firm has an enviable reputation across the Oxfordshire, Chilterns and Thames Valley region providing a range of Audit, Tax, Payroll & Accounting services to OMBs and major private PLCs. Reporting to one of the Personal Tax Managers, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of up to 250 personal tax clients plus personal tax for partner clients, ensuring compliance with HMRC and in house deadlines.
- Preparing and processing personal tax returns/P11Ds by reference to information provided, held on file or from awareness of the clients individual circumstances.
- Calculation and advice of personal tax/NICs and Class 1A NICs liabilities, together with due dates of payment to client.
- Reviewing IT/C4NIC payments on account at intervals and reducing where appropriate to avoid unnecessary tax being paid.
- Billing personal portfolio clients after work has been completed. Involved in the preparation and issue of the bills taking into account time charged, write on/off.
- Dealing with correspondence, telephone calls and arranging meetings with clients/potential clients.
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence, telephone calls and enquiries.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities for clients and attending networking events and seminars
- Constantly reviewing capital gains and inheritance tax planning and advice
To be considered for the role you should ideally be Tax Qualified with ATT and/or CTA, with at least 3 years of personal tax expertise within another Accounting Firm. Experience using CCH Pertax and PTP software would be a distinct advantage (although not essential), and on offer is a salary up to £40/45,000 with benefits to include 25 days holiday, company pension and private healthcare. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com
For other opportunities in Finance / Accounting or HR Services within London, Thames Valley & the Midlands region, please visit our website at http://www.mcginnisloy.com McGinnis Loy Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act
- Tax Planning
- Tax Returns
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'