An excellent opportunity to join a multi-partner firm of accountants based within their main Hertfordshire office. This firm specialise in the entertainment, media and music sector with many prestigious clients. Due to growth within the firm and in particular an increase in clients within their Personal Tax Compliance department, our client is looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join the team. You will be offered fantastic career development opportunities and support to do so.
The firm has a large, dedicated and enthusiastic team, the working environment is like no other in the area.
The role itself offers variety, autonomy and the opportunity to work with an incredibly broad range of clients.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Trusts
- Manage engagements budgets
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff and interns on tax projects
- Review tax returns prepared by staff and make recommendations regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities
- Prepare more complex tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnerships, and corporations
- Assist partners on proposals and business development calls
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes and business objectives
- Possess an understanding of state and foreign tax issues
- ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA Qualified
- Solid background in an accountancy practice firm with around 4 seasons experience in taxation
- Proven ability to work unsupervised and autonomously
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with clients, staff and management
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply or contact Lucy at Taylor Hawkes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'