Our client, an established independent firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking a Personal Tax Senior for their expanding tax team based in Blandford Forum.
The role will involve being responsible for around 200 personal tax clients, including those within the medical profession, Property Developers, Builders, Wine Importers and Publishing Companies.
The work will be predominantly personal tax, but there are opportunities to broaden your experience with corporate tax work, IHT and other tax planning for the firms' high net worth clients.
Duties will include:-
• Providing proactive advice on personal, capital gains and business tax issues
• Management of work flow and monitoring internal and external deadlines
• Preparing individual and partnership tax returns, and dealing with all relevant
• Meeting with clients as and when required
• Liaising with HMRC and dealing with enquiries
• Assisting clients with pension issues
• Working with the office accounting function to ensure a consistent workflow and excellent client service.
You will have previous personal tax experience, ideally within practice and study assistance will be offered for professional exams such as ATT and/or CTA if required.
Excellent prospects and benefits including finishing at 2pm on Fridays, PHI, discretionary bonus and overtime paid at time and a half.