Our client is looking to advance their Private Client Tax Division with the appointment of an experienced Personal Tax Senior in their Peterborough team.
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a highly regarded Top 100 Accountancy practice in Peterborough who are offering the chance to engage with an extensive portfolio of private clients and trusts. This role comes with a genuine opportunity for progression to manager level and may even commence at Assistant Manager for someone with appropriate experience.
- Managing a portfolio of clients (including high profile individuals, partnerships, entrepreneurs, and a burgeoning portfolio of non-UK domiciled clients)
- Preparing tax returns for review by the Manager
- Assisting with the general private client issues and suggesting tax planning opportunities for clients within their portfolio
- Assisting with the training and supervision of more junior members of staff
- Communicating and corresponding with HMRC
- Monitoring the progress of tax return preparation and payment of tax through the tax cycle
- Production of bills
- Preparing P11Ds
- Deal effectively and efficiently with client enquiries
- Carrying out compliance work for personal and corporate clients of the firm
- Liaising with other offices/departments as required
- Personal Tax experience is ideal but Corporate experience will be considered
- ATT or CTA qualified/studying
- Accurate work, displaying initiative with minimal supervision
- Work well as a team member
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this Personal Tax Senior role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Personal Tax Senior - Peterborough
- Personal Tax Planning
- Personal Tax