Taylor Hawkes are working with a Top 100 firm based in Middlesex, our client is looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress within an established and modern firm. They offer great benefits including flexible working hours and the opportunity to buy and sell holiday.
You will have your own portfolio of clients in the region of 80- 100.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete personal tax returns with minimum supervision.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching for junior team members
- Review corporation tax returns.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities for clients.
- Assisting in training junior team members.
- Preparing forms P11d and tax credit claims.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 3 year experience in a similar role within an accounting firm.
- Be ATT/CTA qualified.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply or contact Lucy at Taylor Hawkes.