Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Personal Tax Senior in Cambridge.
Our client is a leading chartered accountancy firm, who are looking to add to their Tax team with an individual who possesses strong technical knowledge and has experience working within a leading Practice. The role will involve leading a team of more junior staff, whilst reporting to a Partner.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing a varied portfolio, providing services to clients from a variety of industries with differing company turnovers.
- Building and maintaining client relationships, allowing for the firm to attract and sustain current business.
- Dealing with larger partnerships and high net worth individuals.
- Assisting with supervision of Tax trainees work and answering their queries.
The successful candidate will be either ATT/CTA qualified and will possess exemplary technical skills. They will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership and organisational skills, whilst showing the desire to commence a career within a leading Accountancy Practice.
- Accountancy Firm
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Personal tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job