Our client who are an established firm of Chartered Accountants, are seeking a Personal Tax Senior/Supervisor to join their team in their West End Office, London.
Working with the Tax Manager, you will be responsible for an expanding portfolio of personal tax clients, mainly OMB's. You will also be dealing with both complex compliance and ad-hoc advisory work and addressing private client queries.
Main Duties include:-
- Leading, coaching and mentoring a small team of junior staff
- Assisting on consultancy projects
- Obtaining and requesting tax return information
- Preparing and generating tax returns using CCH
- Liasing with HMRC and dealing with enquiries for your portfolio of clients
- Monitoring WIP and raise bills in a timely fashion
- Identify tax planning opportunities from your portfolio
- Attending client meetings
- Any ad-hoc duties as required
You will ideally hold a professional qualification such as ATT, CTA, ACA, ACCA and you will have a strong personal tax background preferably within practice. You will also have good technical ability and experience of dealing with both compliance and advisory matters.
A knowledge of CCH would also be an advantage.
The firm offer excellent prospects and benefits including; 25 days holiday, plus paid time off over the Christmas period, Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Contributory Pension, EAP, season ticket loan, various social events throughout the year and commission for introducing new clients.
- Advisory Work
- Private Client Work
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'