This firm of Accountants boasts an excellent professional training programme, exceptional client retention and exposure and a fantastic remuneration package. This role will also suit a candidate who has previously worked within a practice environment with proven exposure to personal tax.
As Personal Tax Senior / Semi-Senior, you will work with the Private Client Tax department and duties include:
- Managing a portfolio of high net worth private clients
- Preparation of required compliance including Self Assessment Tax Returns for individuals, trusts and sole traders
- Provision of ad hoc advisory work across the portfolio which may include Income Tax, National Insurance, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax or wider requirements
- Working in conjunction with other internal contacts including directors and other colleagues
- CTA qualification will be required for the Senior position, with ATT and active studiers considered
- Proven experience of working with high net worth clients
- You will have previously worked in a practice environment
- Strong experience of personal tax will be essential
- Engaging culture
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Accessible location for public transport users
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.