Rutherford Briant are recruiting a Personal Tax Senior Manager based in Central London for a very reputable Top 20 Firm.
The firm is seeking an ambitious senior manager with the potential to develop to salaried partner level and ultimately to equity partner.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- Managing and developing own portfolio of clients form a varied and interesting range of industries, pre-dominantly in the SME sector.
- Managing staff resources on each project including budgeting, planning, fieldwork completion and appraisals
- Building and maintaining long standing relationships with clients
- Generation of new business from marketing activities, networking and referrals
- Working closely with the Office Managing Partner to support the ongoing development of the Central London office
The successful candidate will be an ambitious Manager/Senior Manager within a Top 50 Accountancy firm, keen to secure a role where they can see clear progression to Partner level. You will need to have strong Personal Tax management experience and a desire to get involved in business development activity.
The firm will offer a competitive salary and package and a clear path to Partner and eventually Equity Partner.
Rutherford Briant Recruitment is the leading Accountancy and Finance Recruitment Agency in East Anglia and London.
- Accountancy Firm
- Business Development
- Personal Tax