Our client, a well established Top 50 firm of chartered accountants in Central London provide accounting, tax, audit and advisory services to a broad range of OMBs, corporate and large clients across several industries.
The tax department handle the personal tax affairs of company owners / directors, partners and HNWIs. The firm offer a professional, supportive working environment with clear paths for career progression.
Following a period of strong growth, an opportunity has arisen for a career focused Private Client / Personal Tax Semi Senior with at least 12 months experience to join their tax department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Self Assessment tax returns
- Calculating tax liabilities and advising clients on payment
- Assisting with client billing
- Assisting Partners and Managers with tax projects
- Corresponding with and drafting letters for clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional, people-focused firm who are willing to provide study support, excellent training and opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will:
- Have commenced studying towards a tax qualification ( ATT or CTA )
- Have gained at least 12 months experience at a UK firm of chartered accountants
- Be a fast learner with a strong academic record
- Have specialised in Private Client / Personal Tax for at least 12 months
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above criteria, please apply today!
- Private Client
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"