AJ Chambers are currently working with an award-winning Top 20 Firm based just near Tower Hill to recruit a Personal Tax Semi-Senior to join their growing, successful team. The ideal candidate will have at least a years’ personal tax experience, making this a great opportunity for someone with some experience looking to move into one of the country’s biggest, most reputable firms.
You will provide tax compliance services to a wide range of the firm’s clients, including directors of OMBs, HNWIs and non-doms.
Duties will include;
- Looking after the day to day running of a mixed portfolio of clients
- Providing timely and accurate delivery of tax services
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
- Resolving client concerns and queries
- Providing basic advice where possible and assisting senior staff with more technical compliance and advice services
- Assisting with general private client issues and suggesting tax planning opportunities
- At least a years’ experience working within personal tax
- ATT qualified or at the latter stages of the qualification desirable. Candidates not studying ATT but who are keen to study will also be considered. Study will be supported
- Enthusiasm to learn more complex and technical areas of private client tax
- Competence with CCH (desirable) and general IT proficiency including MS Office
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload
- Proactive, keen to progress career within tax
Our client will offer a competitive remuneration package including full study support.
For further information on this Personal Tax Semi Senior role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers Tax Specialists
- Tax Returns
- Private Client
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'