AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Manager for a Top 50 accountancy practice to work in their Central London office.
Your new role, based in the centre of London, will include a mixture of compliance and advisory responsibilities. You will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients on matters that range from non-dom and residency, to dealing with media and entertainment clients.
You will be able to get involved in complicated projects, that will give you great exposure to interesting work and the ability to work closely with partners. For the right person, this is a great opportunity to establish yourself in a successful team that can offer progression.
Personal Tax Manager responsibilities
- Dealing with both HNWIs and UHNWIs
- To manage and develop your portfolio
- To lead meetings with clients
- To deliver advisory work to a high standard
- Delegate compliance and advisory work
- Plan and review work carried out by more junior team members
- Help the partners and directors on tax enquiries
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Take an active role in business development
- Complete appraisals
Personal Tax Manager requirements
- CTA Qualified preferred
- Experience working in a Tax Manager role
- A positive and committed approach to work that is extended to clients, colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High organisation skills with the ability to plan and prioritise tasks
For further information on this Personal Tax Manager role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'