Due to succession planning , my client, an established Accountancy practice in Burnley are currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Manager to join their business.
The role will involve the management of the Tax department and presents an opportunity for an ambitious individual to grow and develop their own portfolio of clients. Freedom will be given to develop this your own way. Reporting to the director, you will initially be responsible for Personal tax clients who require compliance services of differing complexity.
The benefits include:
- Generous salary of up to 45k
- Brand New Paperless office environment
- Long established client base
- Freedom to develop the department - a blank canvas for you to develop
- Working closely with Directors - no ceiling on potential progression
- 5% Pension
- Min 25 days holiday
The ideal candidate will be currently working in a Personal Tax role and will have a minimum of 3 years Personal Tax experience within practice and will either be ATT or CTA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Personal Tax