Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Personal Tax Manager for a region’s leading independent Public Practice based in Cambridge. They offer clear progression opportunities that would suit an ambitious individual.
The role will oversee a varied portfolio of private client work in a client facing role with day-to-day responsibility for client relationships.
- Responsible for your own portfolio of High-Net-Worth private clients
- The position will directly support Partners and Directors and pay a pivotal role in the development of junior staff.
- Day to day administration of the portfolio including all aspects of compliance, reviewing of the work of more junior staff and assisting with planning projects
- Preparation and review of self-assessment returns
- Annual tax on enveloped dwelling and non-resident capital gains returns and tax computations returns and tax computations
- Assisting with planning and all related aspects of looking after the complex tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients.
The successful individual will be CTA Qualified or equivalent with prior experience in a Practice environment. STEP desirable but not essential. They will demonstrate strong communication and advisory skills and be comfortable in a client facing role.
The firm, in return, will be offering a very generous basic salary as well as a discretionary bonus scheme and a long list of very exciting company benefits.
- Accountancy Firm
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job