Personal Tax Manager job based in Leeds
Personal Tax Manager job ideally suited towards a CTA Qualified tax accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a tax department role.
Are you a client focused Personal Tax Manager keen to work in a fully client facing role?
This Personal Tax Manager job located in Leeds will appeal to a tax accountant who has experience in providing both compliance and consulting services to a range of personal tax clients, with a willingness to go the extra mile.
As an established and successful accountancy firm in Leeds, our client provides accountancy, audit and taxation services to both individuals and companies. This dynamic Leeds accountancy firm takes pride in providing a consistent and proactive service. They offer a wide range of end-to-end services to meet every businesses’ needs.
The responsibilities for the Personal Tax Manager will include:
- Managing a large and varied portfolio of private clients
- Managing the personal tax compliance process
- Providing and overseeing personal tax advice
- Delivering tax advisory projects to clients including HNWI’s, Directors, Sole Traders and Estates
- Business development activities to increase the fee base and attract new clients
- Involvement in a range of high-end tax planning projects
- Liaison with clients and HMRC
- Assisting the Partners with the strategic direction of the Personal Tax offering within the Practice
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a progressive career in a supportive and pro-active tax department.
To find out more about Tax roles in Leeds please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.