Offering a competitive salary of £55,000 to £65,000 this firm is seeking an ambitious individual who would not only be an exceptional accountant with hands on attitude but will also be commercially aware, helping to steer the business on the best path for growth.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Review the work performed by the other team members and act as a key point of contact within the firm for HNWI’s. Follow up on any new business opportunities arising on existing and new clients.
• Deliver advisory on HMRC inquiries.
• Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
• Deal with enquiries and assisting staff/partners;
• Monitoring and working to deadlines;
• Participate in bids/proposals for new work.
• Advising on tax planning issues and transactional tax matters.
Counsel, appraise, develop and motivate staff as appropriate.
• Demonstrable experience working in UK tax department
• ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
• Experience of preparing, reviewing and filing UK client returns and reviewing other people's work
• Ability to interact professionally with clients, to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity with regard to providing advice to clients
• A willingness to learn and develop technical knowledge
• Positive and professional attitude towards work
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job