Job title: Personal Tax Compliance Senior
Reporting to: Tax Managers/Directors
An award winning national firm of chartered accountants are seeking an experienced tax specialist to provide an exemplary compliance and support service to the tax department and wider company to ensure clients’ needs and all statutory deadlines are met.
The role will primarily involve managing a significant portfolio of personal tax clients and trusts, applying the necessary technical knowledge and using appropriate software to submit returns accurately and efficiently.
The successful candidate will:
- Be capable of independently managing a varied portfolio of circa 300 clients, including directors, employees, high net worth individuals, sole traders, trusts and partnerships, etc.
- Be able to meet challenging deadlines, complying with all statutory time limits to avoid any penalties.
- Provide technical assistance and support to non-tax specialists in a clear and concise manner.
- Preparation of forms P11d, P11d(b), R40 and R185.
- Be involved in ad hoc tax planning projects.
- Up to date knowledge of tax legislation and HMRC guidance
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Work on own initiative
- Research of technical queries
- Managing and meeting challenging SLAs
- Organisation/time management
- Ability to engage, train and motivate others
- ATT or CTA qualification
- Experience of using Iris software
- Previously worked in an accountancy practice
- Some exposure to advisory and corporate tax matters
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'