• Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with a portfolio of clients. Be their first point of contact. (best in class)
• Technically accurate review of compliance work including ensuring accurate records of claims/elections maintained. (Technical excellence).
• Provide technical support to other members of assurance team and advisors (working together for success).
• Manage portfolio of assurance clients including being responsible for fee quotes and billing (managing for results).
• Ability to spot opportunities to add value and introduce advisory specialists and/or other parts of the business as appropriate (developing business).
• Undertaking ad hoc enquiries from clients and HMRC re Returns, claims, repayment claims, coding notices, payment queries, (client relationship)
• Attend the annual meetings with clients to go through Returns for those clients where there is a local office relationship to include joint meetings where appropriate with other department managers/Partners.(developing business)
• Significant experience in dealing with personal tax compliance, both preparing returns and reviewing.
• Have a good knowledge of personal income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax. They will be expected to be able to discuss general queries on any of these aspects with clients, as well as spotting opportunities for the advisory team.
• Experience in liaising with clients and holding client meetings.
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services. We have 310 offices in 89 countries and territories and 23000 professionals worldwide.
Mazars are proud to offer a working environment where everyone is given opportunities to shine. The firm promotes an environment in which you can be yourself, grow and achieve your goals. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, diversity and inclusion are central to our values.
We offer a salary that is competitive in the markets we operate in and you will have access to a wide range of benefits to support your lifestyle.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'