This firm of Accountants is listed within the Top 10 in the UK and boasts a strong network of office across the South. They operate with the backing of a well known brand name but are able to deliver a tailored service on a local level, favoured by their owner managed business clients.
As a Personal Tax Client Manager, you will work within an established department, duties include:
- Manage a portfolio of varied clients, including high net worth individuals and owner managed businesses
- Deliver effective compliance and ad hoc advisory as first point of contact for each client
- Work with the business internally to maximise client support and deliver effective technical solutions
- Review work for more junior team members, delivering mentorship and development
- Hold a recognised taxation qualification, ideally CTA (however ATT with experience will be considered)
- You will have previously worked in a practice environment
- Proven technical exposure to personal tax/private client management
- Engaging culture
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Free on site parking
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.