An excellent opportunity to join a successful UK Top 30 Chartered Accountants with both a national and international reach as a Personal Tax Associate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly impressive firm who have a focus on employee wellbeing and also offer a structured career pathway within their superb surroundings.
The Personal Tax Associate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients including company directors, business owners, high net worth individuals and partnerships.
We are looking for a qualified ACA/ACCA and/or ATT qualified individual with a background in an accountancy practice and a high level of tax and accounting experience. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create strong relationships with clients and advise on commercial issues.
Day to say duties will include:
- Reviewing of income tax computations including liaising with specialists on technical matters.
- Reviewing of P11ds and PSAs.
- Managing and developing junior members of the team and offering a professional role model.
- Supporting partners on advisory projects.
- Researching and understanding technical matters and presenting them in a comprehensible and practical way.
Excellent benefits including competitive holiday allowance, flexi-working policy, pension scheme with up to 4% of gross salary, Christmas and summer parties, regular charity events and leisure and entertainment discounts.
For more information on this role please get in touch with Dominique or submit your CV by clicking apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job