Change Public Practice are working with a leading Scottish CA firm who are seeking an experienced Personal Tax Senior to join their team in their Edinburgh office. You will be working alongside a professional and knowledgeable team who offer a wide range of tax compliance and advisory services for a varied portfolio of personal tax and private clients.
This role would be suitable for an individual who has a drive to work within Tax and has a minimum of 2 years' experience working in either a tax specific role or in a general practice position where their workload has incorporated tax work within an Accountancy Practice environment.
Responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to:
· Working on all aspects of personal tax for a varying range of clients
· Preparation of personal tax returns and tax computations of tax liabilities
· Processing of relevant tax documentation
· Working with clients directly and relevant tax authorities
· Assisting senior members of staff with analytical duties and providing technical support
· Maintaining updated knowledge of tax legislation
To be considered for this role you will:
· Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Tax specific/general practice role within an accounting firm
· Studying towards ATT, CTA or ACCA qualification would be beneficial but not essential
· Strong experience within tax is essential
· A drive to work within Practice and within Tax as a career
· Candidates must be suitable to working in a fast paced and demanding environment
· Great customer service and relationship building to maintain already established client relationships
In return, you will be supported by an established and experienced team of individuals and the option of further study support is also available. You will also have the opportunity to progress into senior positions.
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Public Practice, please contact Johanne Smith
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'