Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Personal Tax Assistant Manager for a very reputable firm based in Cambridge.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work within the Private Clients team with responsibility for a very prestigious portfolio of clients.
- Working with the Partners, Directors and managers with a view to becoming involved in technical and advanced planning for High Net Worth Individuals and their families.
- Acting as a private client tax specialist giving and assisting in giving advice to clients and other groups within the firm on private client tax issues.
- Day to day administration of the portfolio including all aspects of compliance, reviewing of the work of more junior staff and assisting with planning projects
- Preparation and review of self-assessment returns
- Supervision and motivation of staff
- Staying up to date on the latest technical developments and sharing information with team
The successful candidate will be ATT and CTA qualified with a proven track record within a reputable accountancy practice with a specific bias in personal tax. Strong Tax Seniors with experience in assisting with the above will also be considered.
The firm, in return, will be offering a very generous basic salary as well as a discretionary bonus scheme and a long list of very exciting company benefits.
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Private Client
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job