Personal Tax Advisor - Sheffield - £25,000-32,000 + benefits
Chase & Holland are looking to recruit a Personal Tax Advisor for a dynamic and forward-thinking accountancy firm based in Sheffield. In this position, you will provide personal tax compliance and advisory service to a wide range of clients.
Job Title Responsibilities:
- Prepare tax returns for a wide range of clients; individuals and partnerships
- Personal tax advisory services
- Deal with HMRC including preparation of letters, enquiries and client queries
- Work with a variety of clients including sole traders, partnerships and owner-managed companies
- Keep up to date on all tax compliance and regulations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in similar role within practice is essential
- ATT or CTA qualified is desired
- Thorough knowledge of tax compliance
- Experience of trust and estate returns would be highly beneficial but is not essential
- Confident with strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well with colleagues and clients
In Return You’ll Receive:
A competitive salary of £25,000-32,000 depending on experience. Study support is offered for candidates looking to continue their study. Continual personal and professional development. Free parking onsite.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Personal Tax Advisor opportunity, please click 'apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'