A progressive top 100 accountancy firm based in North London.
As a Personal Tax Advisor, you will be responsible for the business and tax needs of a diverse range of corporate clients. Expected to be the primary point of contact for the firm, you will be required to provide advisory and tax compliance services for clients and deal with any commercial and tax matters raised. Furthermore, involvement in tax planning and advising on the tax implications of various transactions is a key element of this role.
- Managing and processing a portfolio of clients;
- Dealing with tax planning and tax implications;
- Identifying and providing practical solutions on tax and commercial issues;
- Advising on tax compliance;
- Handling compliance processes for self-assessment tax returns, P11D’s, ATED, VAT registrations;
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities;
- Training and appraising staff;
- Dealing with high net-worth individuals;
- Adding value to the firm’s business relationships.
- Must demonstrate a strong technical and commercial background in tax;
- Knowledge of EIS/SEIS, CGT, Share Option Scheme, IHT, essential;
- Knowledge and application of residency and domicile matters, essential;
- Be self-motivated, flexible and able to take the initiative when required;
- Good teamwork skills;
- Good time management skills.