13 hours per week, (Monday / Tuesday).
Must have a car and business use insurance.
The placement commences from 09.04.18 and is ongoing.
· Need to be aware they will guide, so some personal contact is inevitable.
· Flexibility and reliability is essential.
· Needs to be able to work on own initiative at times, but be comfortable with numerous interruptions.
· Be comfortable with issues affecting older people, as the work often involves details of medical conditions and behaviours that some might find upsetting, and they will need to read and convey this information.
· Must have a clear, and easy to listen to voice
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job