A Personal Lines Underwriting Manager is required for a market leading Insurance Company based in Surrey. This is technical role in which you will have a number of key focus areas, these include: Products, Projects and Suppliers.
Duties will include:
- Underwriting Projects and New Initiatives
- Policy and product enhancements
- Extending Underwriting footprint
- New technologies
- Reviewing and improving processes
- Managing relationships with Suppliers
- Managing Relationships with, and the performance of Third Party Supplies
- Audit and Governance
Ideal candidates will have both Motor and Household underwriting experience and be able to demonstrate a background within either: Managing Supplier Relationship, Product Development or Technical Management of Underwriting Projects.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Personal Lines