Customer Services Advisor Speciality Motor Vehicle Insurance
Location - West Birmingham
Salary £16,5000 - 20,000 DOE + Bonus, Pension and other benefits
Our client is a Highley respected Independent Insurance Broker based in West Birmingham and due to continued expansion of the business they are looking for a specialist Motor Building handler to
Contribute to achievement of Company plans and targets for the development of the business
as a whole. To work within a team to assist and support others in their duties. To provide
clients with a professional and efficient service to meet their needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle incoming calls relating to new business quotations for specialist and private vehicles.
- Handle incoming calls relating to existing clients - this may consist of mid term
- adjustments, renewal queries, cancellations and any other enquiries.
- Handle incoming post, web enquiries, etc as distributed by your line manager
- Process new business, renewal and mid term documentation
- Show preparation/post show actions/show attendance (show attendance is done on a
- voluntary basis; however this is an integral part of our business).
- Any other duties as required by your manager in accordance with the nature of the
This job requires a knowledge of:
The principles of specialist and private vehicle insurance
- FCA compliance aspects
- The Company’s Complaints Procedure
- The operation of the Company’s IT (Open GI) system, including procedures, authority limits and
- audit trails.
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you
- Motor Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'