Personal Lines Insurance Manager
Salary: up to 30k DOE + other Benefits
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced team with a client base covering the London and the South. Our client is an award Winning International Broker trading for over 40 years in Europe and across the World.
This International Broker has grown organically and by acquisition for the last 40 years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of the Personal Lines Manager
- Build strong relationships with clients and Staff
- Understand all their Personal insurance needs across all classes of Motor, Household and Travel Insurance is required
- Liaise with insurers to find the best policy and premium for your client
- Present the options back to your client and close the deal
- General Daily Staff Management
The Requirements of the Account Handler - Personal Lines Insurance:
A strong background of Personal Insurance
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Previous Use of Acturis is an advantage
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.