Personal Lines Insurance Account Handler - Part time considered
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bonus + Excellent Career Progression
This Provincial Insurance Brokerage grown organically over the last 30 years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets especially High Net Worth Insurance and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
Our client operates a number of Schemes in the HNW Insurance arena and now due to continued growth they are looking for an Account Handler to manage the Bordeaux’s for the schemes.
The role of Account Handler - Personal Lines Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand clients Personal insurance needs across all classes of Motor, Household and
- Liaise with insurers to find the best policy and premium for your client
- Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler - Personal Lines Insurance:
- A background of Personal Insurance or SME Commercial- a minimum of 1 years
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Use of SSP systems desirable
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job