Personal Lines Insurance Account Handler
Salary: up to £25,000 DOE+ 25 Days Holiday + Bonus + Excellent Career Progression
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced team with a client base covering the South East of England and London markets
Then look no further than the role below!!
This Brokerage grown organically and by acquisition and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of Account Handler - Personal Lines Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand all of their Personal insurance needs across all classes of Motor, Household and Travel Insurance is required
- Liaise with insurers to find the best policy and premium for your client
- Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler - Personal Lines Insurance:
A strong background of Personal Insurance - a minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"