Salary up to 25k dependable on Experiance, Pension and other Benefits
This will involve providing quotations on all types of Personal Lines insurance via the telephone, face to face or in writing, placing cover when instructed, confirming renewals, dealing with mid-term adjustments and providing assistance in claims issues when appropriate.
Minimum 2 years Personal Lines insurance experience is required.
Knowledge of the Open GI system would be an advantage.
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience
Hours: Mon - Fri 9-5.30pm
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure accuracy, efficiency and professionalism when dealing with both client and insurer in all aspects of the role:
- New business
- Mid Term Adjustments
- Premium financing arrangements
- Advising clients on existing products in accordance with their needs
- Ensure bad debt queries are dealt with efficiently and in line with company procedure.
- Ensure all business activity fully complies with FCA regulation and company procedures as detailed in the compliance manual - use checklists and support documentation as provided by the company to assist with demonstrating compliance.
- Handle any complaints in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct learning, training and assessment exercises in accordance with the individual T&C scheme applicable to you. Identify further areas for own development as required.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service and promote exceptional customer care standards at all times.
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with all clients and provide expert product advice and guidance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'