Job Title: Insurance Customer Services Advisor
Location - West Birmingham
Salary £16,500 - 18,000 DOE + Bonus, Pension and other benefits
Our client is a long established specialised independent Insurance Broker in West Birmingham. They are now looking for a candidate who can Contribute to achievement of Company plans and targets for the development of the business as a whole. To work within a team to assist and support others in their duties. To provide clients with a professional and efficient service to meet their needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle incoming calls relating to new business quotations for motor, home and other
personal lines products such as Commercial Vehicle, Caravan, Travel etc.
- Handle incoming calls relating to existing clients - this may consist of mid term
- adjustments, renewal queries, cancellations and any other enquiries.Handle incoming post, web enquiries, etc as distributed by your line manager
- Processing of renewal invitations and associated administration
- Process new business, renewal and mid term documentation Show preparation/post show actions/show attendance (show attendance is done on a
- voluntary basis; however this is an integral part of our business).
- Any other duties as required by your manager in accordance with the nature of the
This job requires a knowledge of:
- The principles of specialist and private vehicle insurance
- FCA compliance aspects
- The Company’s Complaints Procedure
- The operation of the Company’s IT system (Open GI), including procedures, authority limits and audit trails.
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you