We are currently recruiting for a Personal Lines Account Handler to join a busy team within the Cambridge area.
- To sell and cross sell a range of personal lines insurance products within company set sales targets (individual and overall branch/company target)
- To provide the highest standards of customer care, service and client retention.
- To give advice to customers, explain why a particular product or provider would best meet the demands and needs of the customer, and give recommendations tailored to the customers requirements.
- To ensure best practice at all times in line current legal and regulatory requirements
Aims and Objectives:
- Maintaining FCA compliance at all time.
- Provision of excellent customer service.
- Dealing with all business clients in a professional manner.
- Providing quotations and arranging new business via computerised rating guides.
- Effectively dealing with customers needs, e.g. handling adjustments, renewals and any other queries which may arise.
- Maximise all sales opportunities to include cross selling and dealing with prospects efficiently and effectively.
- Handling of customer complaints in accordance with company procedures.
- Achievement of personal monthly targets whilst maintaining acceptable standards of work and high quality.
- Maintain effective communication with all contacts, including insurance companies.
- General office duties.
Complying with all company policies and procedures, including health and safety procedures.
Carrying out any other functions deemed necessary by the Branch Manager for the effective operation of the branch.
- 1 years experience selling motor and/or household insurance.
- Computer literate.
- 1 years experience of broking motor, household and travel insurance.
- Knowledge of Prestige products.
- Working knowledge of the Open GI system.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels using a variety of media.
- An effective, willing and enthusiastic team player.
- Self motivated with the ability to act on own initiative to achieve set targets
- Possesses the energy, enthusiasm and ability to work within a demanding environment that requires a hands-on approach
Please apply now for our clients consideration.
If you require further information, please contact Su Partridge.