Do you have experience of dealing with Personal Lines insurance?
Do you want to take the next step in your career working for one of the insurance industry's most dynamic brands?
Cameron James is currently working with a York-based brokerage who is seeking a Personal Lines Account Handler to supplement their team.
Our client, part of a rapidly growing insurance group which boasts a National presence is looking for a talented, enthusiastic Account Handler who has existing experience of dealing with all classes of Personal Lines products.
If you wish to work for one of the most forward-thinking and progressive brokers in the market who can offer solid career progression and both professional and personal development working alongside some of the industry's leading professionals then please get in touch.
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Ensure all customer details are recorded accurately and entered onto the system in a timely fashion
- Deal with Insurer queries in relation to customer policies
- Assist with customer queries relating to existing policies and liaise with insurers regarding potential changes and new terms for policies
- Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required
- Be able to negotiate with Insurers and client
- Previous insurance experience - ideally gained within a broking environment
- Completion of or progress towards CII qualifications
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Confident, engaging personality
- A keen eye for detail
- Personal Lines
- Account handler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"