Nashrock Insurance Recruitment are delighted to be working with an outstanding Insurance Brokers, who are looking for an Account Handler to join their fast paced Personal Lines team.
You will be part of a friendly and professional team, assisting with new and existing clients, handling new business quotes, dealing with renewal policies and amending any mid term adjustments that arise.
You will be required to gain the Certificate in Insurance within 12 months of joining, which will all be funded by your new employer.
Your role will involve:
- Speaking with clients on the telephone, providing them with a professional service
- Ensuring all details are kept up to date on the system
- Prioritising a busy workload
- Dealing with renewal policies
- Amending mid term adjustments
- Handling new and existing business quotes
To be successful for this position you must:
- Have Insurance experience
- Good keyboard skills
- Polite and professional telephone manner
You will be working 37.5 Hours a week, with shift hours being 9am - 5pm (3 days a week) , 9am - 5.30pm (1 day a week) and 9am - 7pm (1 day a week). Free parking is available on site to use.