Boxtree are currently recruiting for a Personal Lines Account Handler to work with personal clients to insure them on their motor insurance cover to include breakdown protection and additional key cover.
You will be working on providing new quotations for customers as well as existing quotations for clients for the renewal of their motor insurance.
Duties and responsibilities
- Service of existing motor insurance quotations for customers over the telephone
- Working to retain clients for their insurance renewals to achieve company targets
- Deliver personal and team sales targets into the team for new business
- Convert any sales and cross sales opportunities for different insurance policies and types
- Offer quotations and create system records on the CRM system
- Provide professional and accurate customer service
- Ensure that all system records are up to date and accurate following all client contact.
- Check all insurance documentation is correct
- Manage the departmental diary arrangement
- Resolve queries and issues raised with all customers
- Capture data accurately
You must have previous experience on insuring motor insurance clients over the telephone or face to face.
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
- CRM databases
- New Business Development
- Personal Lines
- Motor Insurance Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job