Our client, an award winning group of companies, with an excellent reputation are seeking an experienced Personal Lines Account Handler to join their team based in the Warrington area. This hire is due to continued success and expansion.
As a Personal Lines Account Handler you will be assisting customers at new business, renewal and mid-term stages for their Home and Motor policies, whilst maintaining and retaining an existing book of personal lines clients. Where there is an opportunity you would look to cross sell for existing policyholders to increase the overall revenue.
- Establish and maintain relationships with insurers, existing and new clients - both via telephone and face to face
- Efficient handling of customer complaints and claims
- Deal with new business, mid-term adjustments of existing insurance policies and renewals according to company processes, procedures and practice
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with customers to secure insurance quotations for existing and new clients.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to generate leads and to insure new and existing clients.
- Be up to date and remain up to date with compliance issues as well as maintaining and abiding by FCA regulations and guidelines at all times.
Working within a driven and interesting team, this dynamic and forward thinking company thrive on integrity, loyalty and commitment from their staff and in return offer fantastic career progression.
The successful candidate for this exciting role must be technically strong with previous Insurance experience from either a Broker or Insurer background. You will have solid communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to multi-task.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants and quote job reference NJR7411