Our client is looking for an Insurance Sales Advisor to join their team in Cambridge. Your role will be to provide support to personal lines customers and ensure retention of renewal business, servicing of existing accounts. This is predominantly a customer service role that requires a sales approach to dealing with customers. There will be an element of outbound calling from various lead databases, as required by the company.
• Ascertaining customer requirements and advising accordingly
• Disclosing clear and useful information about the product
• Ensuring all verbal disclosures are discussed with customer
• Handling telephone sales and producing alternative quotations
• Dealing with customers in office
• Issuing all necessary paperwork to customers
• Ensuring policies are adjusted in accordance with the customer’s requirements and policy terms
• Ensuring customer is aware of any changes in cover and premium
• Assisting with first notification and claims enquiries
• Reminding customers about outstanding documentation
• Outbound calling to various lead databases
To apply for this role the successful candidate must have the following skills:
Keen to learn, willing to ask questions and to quickly absorb new information. Conscientious and motivated to meet targets and contribute to the team. An excellent teamplayer, personable and able to get on with colleagues in all teams. Able to work under pressure in a busy office.
Proof of the right to work in the UK will be required. Money handling procedures require that a personal credit check is carried out for the successful candidate.
10:00am to 19:00 Monday to Thursday
08:30 to 17:30 Fridays
Saturday shifts from 8:30am to 11:30am on a rota basis
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference number 1703-26SH alternatively if you would like more information about this opportunity please contact Stuart Holland.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Account Handlers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job