Personal Lines Account Handler - Newcastle
A leading North East based Insurance Brokerage now have a rare opportunity for a Personal Lines Account Handler to join their team. This is an exciting time to join the business as the company is soon to reach it’s centenary and is currently under going a period of rapid growth.
Key Accountabilities will be as follows:
- To look after an existing book of private car, home and travel clients following retirement of team member.
- To contact clients coming up to the end of their policy terms, assess their situations, sums to be insured and risks to be covered.
- To either renew or rebroke business depending on the above, providing clear communication to your client along the way.
- To maintain strong relationships with client, be friendly, polite and engaging to encourage trust and ultimately lead to repeat business.
- To spot opportunities to expand their book of business whilst adhering to TCF guidelines.
- To be the first point of contact for claims and mid-term amendments.
This role would provide an excellent opportunity for somebody who wants a long-term career within a growing business. Development and progression into commercial will be offered to the right individual later down the line should they succeed in the above role
In return for experience and hard work, a salary of between £17,000 to £22,000 will be on offer along with an extensive benefits package, free parking and company bonus.
To apply, please send your CV to jenny @ tempestjones . com
To be considered for this role, candidates must have experience in broking personal lines products to the public and a solid CV with minimal job hops.
You will have excellent relationship building skills, a polite and professional telephone manner and a keen eye for detail and prioritisation, as this is quite a busy role with a high volume of activity needed.