Nashrock Recruitment have teamed up with a well respected Insurance Broker, who specialise in all areas of personal insurance.
Due to growth, they are seeking an account handler to join their existing team.
Predominantly dealing with household schemes and binders, motor and travel, with average premium levels ranging from £200 - £1,500. The candidate will be responsible for their own book of clients, cross selling products wherever possible with daily contact by telephone.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Running a book of clients
- Preparing and processing scheme renewals
- Contacting clients to obtain up to date risk information and discuss renewal terms
- Issuing mid term adjustments
- Issuing renewal, new business, renewal confirmation and adjustment letters
- Remarketing policies when necessary
- Managing debts
- Managing Sector and Outlook diaries
- Prioritising and managing own workload
- Identifying potential clients that need a visit
- Ensuring renewals are sent out within the required timescales
- Understanding and meeting service standards
- Using e-learning to complete compulsory courses and any additional courses set by your manager
- Attending in-house training courses
- Attending insurer training courses
A fantastic opportunity for someone to expand on their already existing household insurance experience in an account handling position.
The offices offer free on site parking and an excellent benefits package.
If you have a similar background and would like to be considered for this position then please apply within.
- Account Handlers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"