ACS are looking for a Solicitor to join the Glasgow office of a well-established law firm. The successful candidate will join the Personal Injury department to mainly handle RTA cases both litigated and pre-litigation, but also non-PI RTA cases.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a high volume caseload of personal injury RTA pursue claims, using the agreed internal procedures and practices.
- Drafting and running litigated cases at Sheriff Court level.
- Identify cases where proceedings would be tactically beneficial to litigate and to do so expeditiously.
- Ensure that clients receive appropriate, professional, timely and pertinent legal advice, with regular contact, whilst managing their expectations.
- Take a practical but commercial approach to settlements and advise clients as to litigation/cost risks.
- To liaise appropriately and timely with all sources and relevant parties to ensure that cases are pro-actively progressed.
- To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business.
Requirements of the candidate:
- NQ-2 years PQE experience in RTA Personal Injury environment.
- Knowledge and experience of RTA Scottish Protocols.
- Experience of drafting and running RTA cases in Sheriff Court.
- Able to use of the firm's Case Management Systems.
- Good IT and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'