Personal Injury Solicitor
A leading provider of legal services in Shropshire and a continuously expanding practice in the different areas of law it consults on. The firm have recently gained some highly commendable Partners and are continuously striving hard to maintain its award winning services.
This is a good opportunity to work alongside a Senior Solicitor on high end, multi-track claims. You will also have a caseload of your own and manage this independently. The firm have the strongest Personal Injury department in the region and hold a strong position in the market. The work you will be carrying out will be highly reputable and enviable. On offer is a structure route for career progression and the chance to work alongside industry leaders
What is needed for me to be considered?
- You must a qualified Persona Injury Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Please do not apply if you do not have the above qualifications
- The firm will consider a PQE level from NQ upwards for this position
- The successful candidate will have gained a broad range of experience on a range of Personal Injury matters and be able to articulate concepts clearly
- Your experience will ideally be claimant focused
- You must have strong numerical and IT skills
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in accident abroad cases, but this is not essential
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career
Personal Injury, PI, Claimant, Solicitor, Legal Executive
- Legal Executives
- Personal Injury