G2 Legal is delighted to be working with a Legal500 Firm based in the heart of Glasgow City. They are looking for a NQ - 2 Personal Injury Solicitor with road traffic experience to join their welcoming team on a permanent, full time basis.
This role will offer excellent quality road traffic work and the opportunity to work for an organisation that offers an excellent remuneration and a fantastic benefits package.
On a daily basis your roles and responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Being a point of contact for clients in relation to Scottish claims arising from road traffic accidents
- Providing a timely, professional and high-quality service to clients in the management of the high volume litigated motor case
- Handling a varied caseload of litigated work covering the above types of claim
- Managing all financial aspects of your caseload, including billing, WIP and debt management and accuracy and timeliness of management reporting and information
- Supporting marketing and business development activity on behalf of the Motor team e.g. attending marketing events and client training
You will be an enthusiastic Solicitor with knowledge of and demonstrable interest in motor PI and non PI related claims resolution / litigation. Previous experience in this area of work - a defender background / experience is preferable but not essential.
If this Glasgow-based Personal Injury Solicitor role sounds like it could be of interest, please get in touch for a confidential and no obligation discussion.
Alternatively, if this opportunity is not quite right for you, we have a strong variety of opportunities across the central belt, Dundee and Aberdeen - so please get in touch and update me as to your job search criteria.
For more information please contact Melissa Tang on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job