Personal Injury Paralegal for leading law firm
An established large regional law firm (Legal 500) seek an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal to join their leading Personal Injury (PI) team in Crawley. Working full-time (Monday to Friday, 9.15am-5.15pm), you will work alongside some highly knowledgable and experienced Lawyers, advising on high value claims, predominantly brain and catastrophic injury claims resulting from RTA; accidents involving pedestrians, cyclists and motorcyclists; EL/PL; accidents overseas and criminal injuries.
The successful Personal Injury Paralegal will be responsible for:
- taking initial instructions
- opening new files and preparing initial funding documentation
- advising clients
- managing fast trackportal claims from start to finish (with supervision)
- undertaking legal research, fee estimate reviews and updating clients
- providing administrative support to the rest of the team, as required
The successful Personal Injury Paralegal will offer the following skills/background:
- PI experience (ideally 18+ months) and a genuine interest in PI
- IT literate with solid knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- strong numeracy skills
- ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- demonstrate a clear client-focus.
Together with a generous salary (dependent on experience), you will be encouraged to develop and be eligible for a brilliant benefits structure. The offices are conveniently located, modern and the culture is professional but friendly and very welcoming.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"