An established large regional law firm (Legal 500) seek an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal to join their leading Personal Injury (PI) team in Crawley. Working full-time (Monday to Friday, 9.15am-5.15pm), you will work alongside some highly knowledgable and experienced Lawyers, advising on high value claims, predominantly brain and catastrophic injury claims resulting from RTA; accidents involving pedestrians, cyclists and motorcyclists; EL/PL; accidents overseas and criminal injuries.
The successful Personal Injury Paralegal will be responsible for:
- taking initial instructions
- opening new files and preparing initial funding documentation
- advising clients
- managing fast trackportal claims from start to finish (with supervision)
- undertaking legal research, fee estimate reviews and updating clients
- providing administrative support to the rest of the team, as required
The successful Personal Injury Paralegal will offer the following skills/background:
- PI experience (ideally 18+ months) and a genuine interest in PI
- IT literate with solid knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- strong numeracy skills
- ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- demonstrate a clear client-focus.
Together with a generous salary (dependent on experience), you will be encouraged to develop and be eligible for a brilliant benefits structure. The offices are conveniently located, modern and the culture is professional but friendly and very welcoming.