Personal Injury Legal Secretary - Southampton
A Legal 500 and Chambers accredited firm are seeking an experienced Personal Injury Legal Secretary to join the team! This is an excellent opportunity to join a Top 100 UK law firm with fantastic career prospects in the future.
You will be supporting the fee earners on a range of Personal Injury matters, ensuring a high level of confidentiality and interpersonal skills. A competitive salary and generous employee benefits are offered as well as a friendly working environment.
Duties will include:
- Audio typing from dictation
- Extensive use of the case management system
- Diary management on behalf of the fee earners
- Preparation of court bundles and documentation
- Chasing evidence from third party solicitors and medical experts
- Monthly and annual billing for the team
- Liaising with clients via e-mail and telephone.
Desired skills and experience:
- Legal secretarial experience essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working within a private client team is essential.
- Fast, accurate typing ability.
- Experience of using case management systems and audio dictation software.
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook
For more information or to apply please contact or call
- Previous relevant experience